Thursday, October 22, 2015

My First Color Run...


I have been wanting to do a color run for quite some time but haven't really found one I wanted to do or haven't found anyone to do one with me. Early in September a friend of mind posted about a color run in our local community that the proceeds would benefit the local hospitals mammography department. I thought it was an awesome cause and I thought it would be a fun event that Charlot and I could do together. Then I thought maybe I would ask the ladies I work with if they'd like to do it with me.


I was kind of expecting that they might just laugh at me and say nope. But as soon as I said it was for Pink Week and that the proceeds benefited the Mammography department they were all on board. Though some were a little apprehensive and made it clear they were not running and were walking at their own pace. I thought this just awesome!

The first two picture were our before and afters! I think we are a pretty good looking group. I am proud to say that we all finished and were not the last done. These ladies are absolutely the best co-workers I could ever ask for, whatever I need done or any crazy idea I come up with they are all on board.

Charlot had a ball two of her buddies from school were there as well. They ran they got sprayed with paint they rode in the strollers the hugged and played it was the perfect afternoon of fun.

The verdict is we will for sure do this run again!!!





1 comment:

  1. It was a great day! I loved seeing Charlot and Claire together. we will definitely have to do it next year.

    ReplyDelete