Monday, April 5, 2010

Cuties...

This weekend the hubs and I got the chance to spend some time with our families for Easter. The two little girls are Ashlee and Lola we got to spend Saturday evening with them at the hubs family Easter. Then Sunday we spent with my fam the little guy with the irresistible cheeks is Dexter. Also on Sunday a few of us decided to color eggs. Both days were so much fun I got to act like a kid and spoil the little ones then go home well fed, what a great day!
Checking out their loot!


Hooray I found one!

That silly Easter Bunny left one clear out here in the yard.

I this is my egg I am so sure of it. She looks so innocent!
(I took this picture shortly after she had put all her sister's eggs in her own basket)

Chocolate makes me silly.

Auntie Charlene was really excited about coloring eggs...

So was Zach Attack...

Look at those pretty eggs...

Dexter was so overwhelmed by the eggs he needed a nap.

But woke up in time to take this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment