Friday, April 2, 2010

My Favorite Things about Easter…

I love holidays in general. Any reason for me to decorate, be with family, eat good food, and just celebrate in general is a great day for me. My family has always been big on celebrating holiday’s together the whole family and because of this each holiday holds something special for me. Today I decided to make a list of my favorite things about Easter.

People dressed to the nines
Asparagus
Baby chicks at Orschlen’s
Dinner with my family in my gram’s dinning room
Easter eggs hunts
Coloring Eggs
Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
My Gram’s Checkerboard Cake (the only thing on earth I eat that has coconut on it)
The pastel colors, especially yellow and pink
Watching the sun come in the stain glass windows at the church during sunrise service
Choir music during sunrise service
Knowing the promise of renewal and rebirth that was given to us

I hope that each of you has a wonderful and blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment