Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Roasted Sausage and Peppers over Spaghetti


Oh man do I love spaghetti! As a kid anytime my mom asked me what I wanted for supper spaghetti is was. Even as I got older and went away to college I knew that when I came home we were almost guaranteed to have spaghetti. My mamma is that kind of mamma always thinking of the things that others love. For me it doesn’t really matter any spaghetti is great. When I saw Rachel Ray making is dish on her show I knew instantly it was going to become one of my go to dishes. I just love all the peppers and the bit of heat in it, oh wow I am making myself hungry right now just talking about it. Grab some crusty bread and make is for dinner tonight! I promise it won’t disappoint.

For the Roasted Sausage and Peppers recipe click here


For the Spaghetti recipe click here

No comments:

Post a Comment