Thursday, January 8, 2015

Oh This Kid...


 Do you ever have these thoughts in your head as a mom, “whose kid is this and where in the world did she come up with that?” No? Now seriously? Never? Again I guess it is just me. I am a bit dramatic and slightly silly/crazy I will admit, some would say more than a bit but hey this is my blog I’ll admit what I want. But the things this kid says and comes up with WOW is all I have for them.

The following is just from last night and this morning’s activities. I was showing her the new snow boots that my parents bought her and said that when it snows these boots will be really warm. What was I thinking! Well instantly she fell in love these boots were the best thing EVER!!! As she politely told me. Just before bed time each night we pick out the next day’s clothes, well last night she I grabbed a shirt and picked up two pairs of pants to see which ones she wanted to wear. Instantly she grabbed one and starts dancing around going “FUN Pants! FUN Pants!” I have no words.
 That was most of the excitement for the evening. Then this morning as I was wrestling her to wake up and get dressed she must have remembered the boots, jumps up runs into her room (we were in my room), grabs them and says “It is sooo cold I better wear these” Why not snow boots with your FUN Pants perfect combo! Well after getting dressed as we were gathering all her needed things for the sitters she decided I needed to take her picture. Yes these picture are from this morning. Then as we are literally walking out the door she shouts “I need a blankie for Trumie (Truman the Tiger that goes everywhere).” Ok go get one. I think at this point we are ready, WRONG! Sidenote my hands are full of things she then drops this bomb. “Momma it is too cold I can’t walk will you carry me?” For real kid!
Please pray for the hubs and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment