Thursday, January 22, 2015

Train Park in January...I think so!

 I just couldn't keep from sharing this pictures. Most are not that good the light was fading my phone was being weird but you know what...I really don't care. Because to me these pictures captured some of the best moments.
 How many kids who have Birthday's in the middle of January get to go to the park? Not many so when I told Charlot on Monday that it was so nice we were going to the park she was super excited.
 I told her to enjoy it because God must have wanted her to have an extra special birthday present this year and gave her some warm weather and sunshine,
 We love this park! Seriously it is only a block from our house but I would bring her here regardless. It is little and well taken care of but the best thing is the child sized train. Charlot loves to jump on the first car and ring the bell as she shouts "All Aboard!!!"
 Oh the memories we have made at this park are ones I hope last a lifetime. And I pray for more warmer days soon so we can visit again soon.
 The joy on and child's face...oh it just makes my heart sing. I didn't have much to say today about these pictures, they just reminded me to be thankful for the small things in life because they really are the big things!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment