Monday, January 19, 2015

Tea Party Birthday...


This little nugget is four today! Four years old today to be exact, ouch that kind of hurts for Momma to hear. I never imagined how much this little bit would change my heart but she has, and I am so thankful for that!

No clue why this is blurry but hey we tried 


Grandma Linda and Nanny Sandy trying out the dress up station
We celebrated yesterday with family and friends in high tea style. I asked Charlot several months ago what kind of party she wanted instantly she said a TEA PARTY and she never changed her mind like I figured she would. So a tea party fit for a four year old princess it was.






This party was so much fun to plan. I didn’t to a ton of decorations, I let the desserts and their trays be the decorations for each table. We did all the food in pretty much bit sized versions, PB&J finger sandwiches, ham and cheese roll-ups, veggies, strawberries and grapes, mini-cupcakes and sugar cookies. I set up a special table for the little girls who attended the party, they felt so important and grown-up it was too cute. We also had a trunk filled with feather boas, beads, head bands, and rings for the guest to dress up if they wanted. Each little girl also took home her own tea pot necklace, they were so cute.




Little ones table







Thank you so much to everyone who came and celebrated it was a “tea”riffic time!
By the way this was all the loot she needed to take to the sitter's today!

No comments:

Post a Comment