Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Fast 5...on the Hubs



I speak often about my loving husband but I don't know if there has ever really been a time that I have told you guys much about him so today's the day. And I am not promising these will be exactly fast. I just like this title sorry!

1. I can almost guarantee that the bulk of his discussions will revolve around agriculture...somehow some way.
Case in point as we were watching the Bachelor After the Rose show the other night, yes we were watching it. Jimmy Kimmel gave the newly engaged couple a cow as a gift. I am thinking hahaha making fun of the farm boy by giving him a cow.
The hubs on the other hand...says and I am quoting,"that's probably the biggest boned Holstein I've ever seen." Me..."really that's what you took from the cow as a gift." The hubs..."well I don't think that was actually a cow, she looked like a heifer to me." I didn't ask or say any more.

Another case- I still can't believe he told me this. Right after we found out we were prego with Charlot he was talking to a friend of his on the phone. And I guess the fact that I was pregnant came up, apparently his friend said oh well she's a green tagger now. I really didn't know what that meant...well in sale barns when they sell bred cows/heifers they tag them with colors according to how far along they are in their pregnancy. Oh man I am proud.

2. He has a come back for everything, I say or request.
 We were discussing the purchase of some new cows  (heifers actually), and frankly I don't know much about the cattle side of what the hubs does, pigs are my thing. Anyway I made the mistake of saying well if you have some extra money laying around you could purchase this new Michael Kors purse I have been eye balling. He looks at me and smiles (at this point I know I'm done) and says, "well when your purse can nurse a calf next spring we can talk." Awesome!

3. His favorite foods include
Pork burgers
Lasagna
Pork Steak
Pork Chops
Oh and Pork Sausage
Notice a trend

4. His favorite times in life
When he is with the pigs
When he is with his cows
When he is hunting
When he doesn't have to leave Saline County
Oh and hanging out at home with Charlot and I
I am pretty sure that these are in the correct order

5. If he could live or travel to anywhere besides where we live...
COLORADO HANDS DOWN!!!

I am glad I could share this with you he will be so happy you all know these things about him! Maybe I'll get him to do an interview soon to reveal more about himself. Please don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment