Monday, March 2, 2015

Black and Gold Bridal Shower...


Yesterday I helped host a beautiful black and gold bridal shower for my future sister-in-law. My Aunts and I kept it a pretty simple shower with simple food and decorations, we wanted the focus to be on celebrating Lauren and her upcoming marriage to my big bro Zach.

The food area decorated with a lovely black and gold square (my aunt has great taste in fabric). Food and drink consisted of goat cheese ball rolled in bacon and pistachios, monterey jack and pepper jack cheese cubes, crackers, and mini chocolate cupcakes, with punch and wine to drink.







Below are the super cute favors that all of the hostesses created for our sweet guests.


The below pictures I cannot take credit for. But I will give credit where credit is due, Lauren's wonderful Aunt Jane loves to take pictures and she captured the day just perfectly. So thank you Jane!


I am pretty sure this is the best picture of the day! 
I am so thankful that Lauren is a very patient person she had two pretty stinkin cute helpers yesterday when it came time for presents.
Grandma Jones and her girls

All the Jones Girls with their girls and boy. Love you Dexter! 
The bride with her Aunt, Grandma, and Mom beautiful women right there. 

Oh gosh they are cute. 
So are these ladies
The bride and the hostesses 
Pap are you sure you should leave me at this shower! 
Thank you so much to my Aunts for helping me make this such a special day for Lauren. And Lauren thank you for agreeing to marry my brother,haha. No seriously I am so glad to have you officially become my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment