Friday, September 16, 2011

Oh the fun times…

I guess there comes a time in every parent’s life that you realize just how big your baby is getting. Each night after Charlot’s 5:30 supper she typically likes to take a little nap, it is typically between 30 and 45 minutes. This gives me a great time to get supper together/finished. Last night I laid my sleeping baby down in her crib and left to go and cook supper. I was cooking away and being quite productive, when I heard her starting to wake up. I thought oh I only need a few more minutes to finish the dish; she doesn’t seem upset so I will let her be for a few. Within a few minutes I heard her laughing hysterically, I knew that she was up to something and this is what I found!




She just looks to stinking cute! But the hubs and I will be lowering her bed this weekend!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment