Monday, September 12, 2011

7 months

I seriously have been meaning to post these pictures for several weeks, considering in about a week she will be 8 months old. I thought about just not posting them but I have posted pictures each month since she was born, I didn’t want to slack. Wow sooner than later she will be 8 months old, oh my I am not sure I am prepared for this, I had better just focus on that she is only 7 months now. Charlot is quite a little lady she is crawling all over and has been for several weeks, she is still a super smiley baby. She loves her daddy so much every time he walks in the room she can’t stop giggling. I am so amazed how her little personality is forming and how she can entertain herself for quite awhile with absolutely nothing. She is still sleeping through the night (she has been since about 2 months), and I love that she wakes up in the morning babbling and giggling, it is the GREATEST thing to hear at 6a.m.!  I can’t think of a better gift God could have blessed the hubs and I with, we are so lucky.

This is her face when the hubs walks through the door, (sorry for the low cut, I bought the shirt along time ago and was desperate for her to wear it. Obviously it is too big!)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment