Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thankful Thursday's

                                            

I am thankful that I was able to help my daughter get her jammies on last night. I am thankful that I was able to help her brush her teeth before bed. I am thankful I was able to read her a bedtime story while we snuggled in my bed. I am thankful that she and I were able to pray together. I am ever so thankful that she let me rock her (not a normal occurrence). I am thankful that she gave me four "magic" hugs last night. I am thankful that she gave me an extra kiss goodnight. I am especially thankful that she fell asleep in my arms. 
I am always thankful for these things but last night I took the time to be extra thankful for all the little things! I took that time and I am so thankful  I took this time because not every parent out there can say they were able to do the same. 
As most of you probably know a terrible thing happen in Missouri this week. A sweet innocent child was taken from a yard she was playing in and her abductor then took her life. Her parents will never be able to do the simple things that I was able to do tonight again. I am so very sorry for them and all I can do is pray for them and their future. 
Everyone please pray for the safety of all precious little ones out there. Parents hold your babies a little tighter tonight and every night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment