Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Fast Five


I just love this picture!

1. This has been by far and away the longest week in history!!! I have been looking for that sexy thing called Friday Quitting Time Since Monday!

2. Charlot is having struggles with sharing at the sitter. So this morning while I was dropping her off she informed me that she didn’t want to share Olaf (the snowman from Frozen) that she had decided to bring with her. I said well then you had better leave him in your car seat. She then says ok as long as you take good care of him. (Yes I had to strap the stuffed snowman in to ensure to her I was taking good care of him!)

3. I am not at all looking forward to the prospect of more snow this weekend. I love snow but I am ready for some warm sun. PLEASE

4. The biggest looser group I am a part of is doing a kick the sweets habit challenge. Basically I am going to try to cut out all sweets for two weeks, YIKES! Then I am going to try to just allow myself one sweet treat per week. This challenge starts tomorrow; I feel chocolate cake in my future tonight!

5. We were invited to a wedding this summer of a friend of ours; one ceremony is going to be in Italy while the other one will be back here. I am totally trying to convince the Hubs we should go! Please help me with this I need a really good argument to sell this!

No comments:

Post a Comment