Friday, November 2, 2012

Day #2-Thankful Series




Charlot, Stephanie, and Cash this morning!

Today in my second day of my “thankful” series I am telling you about a person that doesn’t always get a lot of credit or much praise throughout the day. But since March 28, 2011, this woman has been a VERY important person in my life. To I am so very thankful for Ms. Stephanie, Charlot’s babysitter. Stephanie is a great lady she is so patient, kind and loving to my child but not just my child every child that steps through her door. So this is for you Stephanie!


Today is Stephanie’s last day as Charlot’s sitter, she has decided to reenter the profession she went to school for. Stephanie is going back to be a nurse at our local clinic. And if she is half as good of a nurse as she is a babysitter, then all will be well taken care of. She will be missed; I still can’t come to terms with it.

Stephanie,

For the past year and a half you have made every single day of going to work so much easier. I never sat at work worrying about my child or her well being. I knew she was in good hands. You have fed, cleaned, disciplined and loved my child so much. I am certain you have changed more diapers than me, and with my kid wow you deserve a medal. We have watched each other struggle with all the aspects of being a new mother and we have supported each other through all of it. Our kids have grown up basically as brother and sister, because mother of the year here my kid is the first there and last to leave. I can’t imagine not seeing you and Cash each and every day but I know that you made the best decision for you and your family. There are no words that could truly say what I feel about you, I thank God each night in my prayers that we found each other and that you could love my baby the same as I do. So I close with a simple Thank you from the bottom of my heart.



Love you,

Blaine, Tiffany, and Charlot

Charlot after the first day of Stephanie's

Last day at Stephanie's

Neither child was being very agreeable in this one, by Stephanie you look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment