Monday, November 5, 2012

Her first Mizzou Football Game!!!


After a weekend away it is high time to begin the thankful posts again. Today I want to highlight how very thankful I am that the hubs and I took our little one to Mizzou’s Homecoming Game. It was the last weekend in October and we had a blast. But I will admit that there were three tired members of our family that evening. I am so thankful because I truly cherish everything we are able to do with our child each new experience is so awesome for her. She takes the time to literally take EVERYTHING in. I am thankful that we are both physically and financially able to do special things like this with her. Plus anytime I get to go back to campus is special for me!


The day started off with a breakfast tailgate with my parents, oh it was so so so cold that morning, but we had a blast. Charlot was amazed by all the sights and sounds of the entire day. Thank you to my parents for allowing us to tag along it was a great day!!!



She made friends with our entire section!

Charlot enjoying her fave snack and daddy intensely watching the game!


Hope everyone is having an amazing MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment