Thursday, November 1, 2012

Being Thankful...and Happy Anniversary!!!


Today I am going to start a series of blogs that deal with being thankful, 30 days of what I am thankful for. I am not saying that I will blog every day I really struggle on the weekends. These will not be in any kind of order as far as what I am most thankful for, just whatever happens to be in my heart that day as far as being Thankful. I got this idea as I was looking my calendar at my desk; it is a Shutter fly calendar with pictures of my family and each month has a special quote. I was looking ahead to see what cards I needed to buy for the next month and the quote for the month really struck a chord with me. “There is always something for which to be Thankful.” In today’s society it is so easy to get wrapped up in everything else and to not really remember all that we have to be thankful for.


So to start off the month of “Thankful”… I begin with my Husband “the hubs” to you guys. Today is our fourth wedding anniversary and we are crazy in love with each other and our little family. But I will be honest with you for he and I it wasn’t love at first sight; it took a few years of aging for us to realize things. Maybe like wine we got and continue to get better with age. We started dating when we were young like 18 and 19, and have been together ever since. I will be honest once he did ask me out with in the first few dates I was done, crazy in love, smitten, sign it seal it deliver it, put a ring on it, whatever you want to call it I couldn’t imagine my life without him in it. He and I have had our share of ups and downs but through it all one thing remains the same at the end of the day he is the man I want to wake up to the next morning. The hubs would hate that I am writing these things about him on here, but he’ll get over that. He isn’t the most romantic guy, sometimes birthdays, holidays, and anniversary’s may by without a big production. But what makes him amazing is that out of the blue he will do something special or say something special that absolutely takes my breath away. And he never forgets to tell me he loves me.

So here’s to you Hubs, you are an amazing Christian Man, Husband and Father. Happy Anniversary, I know we are going to have at least 60 or 70 more!!!

A few pictures of our perfect day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment