Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sometimes it is the smallest things…


Today I am thankful for the small things that can totally turn a day around. A piece of good news, having lunch with friends, seeing your baby happy and smiling these are the things that do it for me. It always seems to happen when I am having the crappiest of crappy days that there is normally something that can turn the day around. Maybe not always fully turn it around but at minimum lift my spirits. Yesterday was Charlot’s first day at the new babysitter and dropping her off was no picnic which in turn made my morning not so hot. And after a few phone calls to the new sitter I felt a bit better, but was still uneasy. Then quitting time finally hit and when I got there my sweet little one had a smile on her face and wasn’t exactly ready to go. Oh that did her momma’s heart some good. Plus this morning was like a polar opposite to yesterday.


So just remember that when it seems that all there is, is gloom more than likely a ray of sunshine is coming your way!

Thanks to a friend for reminding me of this ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment