Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful for Five Years!!!



I like to say I have been the hubs wife for five but his date for ten. Today we celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary. When I sat down to write this post I had big plans of changing to words to a song and making it all about him. But guess what that just really isn’t our style.


This post will start my thankful series for the month of November. And I can’t think of a better place to start. I am so very thankful for the hubs. He is truly my best friend, my confidant, my tear wiper, my cheerleader, my rock, and the place my heart goes most frequently. We aren’t perfect and that is ok, we have to work at it. Because guess what whoever said that a marriage didn’t take work was lying!!! The hubs makes me laugh, drives me crazy, amazes me, and loves me unconditionally and really that is all I can ask!

Hubs- Thank you for loving me and all my flaws! You are a great person, husband, and father. So Happy Anniversary! I can’t wait to see what the next 55 or so bring! To close I will be a bit cheesy and this is one of my favorite songs… in the words of Lee Brice- Darling I love your love the most.

Happy Friday everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment