Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankful Series Continued...oh the things she says!


I am thankful for everything about this little girl that the good Lord blessed us with. But I really have to say the things she says tend to top the list! I mean I can be having a really bad moment and I can bank on Charlot to put a smile on my face! Here are some of her most recent and best examples.

After supper one night she was in the living room playing I was cleaning the bathroom. She comes running in and announces "I am building a house!" "How awesome sweetie" " Momma it is a asome house cause it is chocolate!" This kids knows me too well!

During supper one night, "I better not drink this water" " really Charlot why?" "It will hurt my tummy I better drink your tea." This is said as she is giving me a super cute grin and nodding her head. How do I resist that?

I walk in from Zumba class. She is dancing in the middle of the room! I ask did you and daddy have fun? "Yes!!! We ate supper and CANDY!!!" Wow hubs she sold you out too quick.

The kid loves donuts, especially chocolate ones with sprinkles! One particularly rough morning (she is not a morning person) she says to me "I need to take donuts to Telpha's" "Charlot there is a difference between wants and needs, you want to take donuts" "NO I NEEEED to take donuts or Telpha won't feed us" really kid??? Guess what she got donuts, just call me a sucker.

Last but not least...we pray each night before we get in bed and each night I ask her who she wants to pray for. Her answer is pretty much always the same "Uncle Zach" she knows he needs her prayers, hahaha! But tonight in a moment of trying to encourage her to say anyone else? "Hummmmm maybe Pap and grandma" "ok very good sweetie" We start to pray and all of a sudden she says "Lauren momma Lauren needs prayers!!" It was very urgent apparently she knows uncle zach's girlfriend better than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment