Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful Series Continued…Short Week


Today I am really thankful for a short work week. I was sick yesterday and my boss is letting us off at noon today. So I really only worked about a day and a half. Hooray. But the reason I am so thankful is that this morning is the last morning for the week I have to take Charlot to daycare. She loves it there but I love lazy mornings with her and the hubs. I cannot wait to sleep in tomorrow morning relax on the couch a bit watch a little thanksgiving day parade before heading out to our family Thanksgiving celebration.


I truly live for mornings that I get to spend with the two of them that aren’t hurried that are calm and easy. I look forward to Friday, Saturday and Sunday with few plans and plenty of family time. I cannot imagine spending my holiday anywhere else. So Charlot and Hubs WATCH OUT THIS MOMMA WILL BE WITH YOU ALL WEEKEND LONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment