Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thankful Series continued...today is a bit hard



Today isn't really that hard just burns a bit. This person has know me since I was born, been my idol, my enemy, my roommate, and most of all my friend. He is my one and only brother! I can't say that we have always been the best of friends but we have always been there for each other. I can say what I want about him but anyone else say one cross thing about him and the wrath of the little sister is coming your way. 

Not only is he a great brother but an amazing uncle! He is always there for Charlot. That is really what inspired this post is I called the last night to see if he or my mom could pick up Charlot. And even though he wasn't feeling well he said that he would make sure someone got her! 

So to you big bro even though I don't say it real often I do love you and I am so very thankful that God made me your little sister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment