Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Oreo fluff


I'm taking a little break today from the last two week recap to introduce you to this recipe!!! As a kid we had a Golden Corral in the neighboring town and my Granny Fletcher loved to eat there. And honestly so did I! Clam strips and Oreo salad what more could a kid ask for, those were definitely the first two things I headed for!

Now many things have changed the Corral has closed and the building torn down, my Granny Fletcher is no longer here with us, I try to eat slightly more healthy. But one thing that hasn't changed is...that I LOVE OREO SALAD/FLUFF! I finally decide to attempt making it. I will say the results were very tasty, but next time I probably will leave the Oreos in bigger pieces. This dish would be perfect for those end of summer barbecues that will be occurring this weekend! Your taste buds and your friends will thank you!

Oreo Fluff
2 box vanilla instant pudding
2 8 oz packages cream cheese room temperature
2 cup milk
16 oz Cool Whip
1 bag Oreo's (Crushed)

In a mixing bowl beat dry pudding with cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add milk until cream no lumps. Fold in Cool Whip and Oreo's. Cover and chill at least 3 hours.

1 comment:

  1. What WEIGHT IN OZ. constitues a "box" of vanilla instant pudding??????

    ReplyDelete