Monday, September 14, 2015

The Things She Says...yes there's more

Add caption

Yes this is my kid...she believes in frequent snacks, hand on the hip pictures, sending her RaRa pictures to check her style, oh and fully embraces saying the most amazing things!!! Due to these things I feel it is time for another addition of...The Things She Says.

Note these are just a few of the many hum dingers we have had over the past few weeks, actually not even weeks past week!

Lets just get the real embarrassing one out of the way! Over Labor Day weekend Charlot and I went to see RaRa. We ended up going to the Magic House in St. Louis then we decided to do some shopping, imagine that right three girls shopping! Never!
Well here we were shopping away at the St. Louis Premier Outlets, they were having some amazing sales by the way, we were in the Gap Outlet to be exact. Here we go!
Charlot: "Momma!!! I have to go to the bathroom"
Me: "Ugh ok just a sec and we will go find one."
Charlot: "No now I HAVE TO POOP!"
Me: "Ok let's go now! Rachel can you watch the stroller?"
What do I hear crickets my loving sister-in-law has nearly died from embarrassment and doesn't want to be seen with us. So she is basically pretending to not know us while grabbing my stroller from me. Lovely Charlot lovely.

On the way home from RaRa's house we are about 17 miles from anywhere with a bathroom. Of course this would occur.
Charlot: "I have to go pee."
Me: "Now?"
Charlot: "YES"
Me: "There's no where around here to stop I'll pull over on the next gravel road."
Charlot: "I'm going to pee on the road?"
Me: "Kind of" Luckily a lovely gravel road showed itself pretty quick and I pulled off.
Me: "Ok sweetie we are going to take your undies off and I'll hold your dress up while you squat."
Charlot: giggling "Ok"
Me: "Careful not to pee on your shoe."
Charlot: "Mom the grass is tickling my bottom"
Me: "Well that happens"
Charlot: "Oh look I'm making mud!!!"
Me: "Yes you are"
Charlot: "I can't wait to tell PAP!"
And she did as soon as we got to church to see them!

Last night we were sitting on the couch getting ready to watch the Miss America Pageant.
Charlot: "Momma did you know there are three kinds of boogers?"
Me: "Hum no, I didn't, what are you talking about"
Charlot:"Well there's nose boogers, you know the green ones, then there are eye boogers that you get out in the mornings.
Me: "ok"
Charlot: "And there are ear boogers, Pap said that's what those crusty things in your ears are."
In this moment I am so glad it hasn't been my dream for my daughter to be Miss America.

She had the beginnings of a rash on her face yesterday, well this morning it had become a full on bumpy red rash. So I decided I would just take her to work with me then call the Dr. and we could go from there. This is our conservation during part of the drive to work. (You need to know her dad dressed her and picked her hair bow this morning)
Me: "What's the matter Charlot you look sad."
Charlot: "I'm just not happy about this hair bow, it isn't the one I TRIED to tell daddy I wanted"
Me: "Oh well I sorry, it will be fine"
Charlot: "Momma this hair bow is pink and my shirt is purple this is not working for me."
Me: "Daddy tried, let's cut him some slack"
She is quite for a little so I am assuming that she is deciding weather her dad deserves some reprieve or not. Then this happened...
Charlot: Huge Sigh!!!
Me: "What's the matter, I told you your hair bow would be ok."
Charlot: "No Momma I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE MISS TENNESSEE DID NOT WIN"
Me: Laughing "I know we wanted her to win but Miss Georgia won and she was pretty too."
Charlot: "Yea but she was NOT my favorite. I LOVED Miss Tennessee!"
Me: Laughing even harder "You are having a rough day already, hair bow not right and Miss America heartbreak"
Charlot: "Yea and my FACE IS RED AND ITCHES!!! This day is just wrong!"
I laughed until I cried

No we are not from Tennessee and we having nothing against Miss Georgia, but if any of you know Miss Tennessee please let her know that my four year old thinks she is AMAZING!!!

That's all the Charlot crazies I have time for today! Hope you got a chuckle!  

No comments:

Post a Comment