Tuesday, September 15, 2015

This Kid, Her Love of Pigs and her Grandma


Today was Grandparent's Day at Charlot's school...what that has to do with the picture above? Nothing other than one of her Grandparents made that pig capture possible. I am so thankful every single day that we live close to our families that Charlot is growing up spending so much time with her Grandparents. Yesterday when I pulled in my parents driveway to retrieve my kiddo I was witnessed the true love and joy my sweet Charlot and her Grandma Linda share.

I pull in I see my momma standing in front of one of the sows pens, and she is grinning from ear to ear. I then see the above picture. Yes that is my kid running in and out of the farrowing stall on to the area where the sow is eating trying to catch a baby pig. Poor thing knew what was in store and was running as fast as piggy possible.


The pig has been captured she now just needs to get to it. The sow is in the way, Charlot is yelling "move momma sow move!!!" Notice my momma is trying to contain the baby pig and not die laughing all at the same time.


Sow has listened and removed herself. Now Charlot is trying with all her might to keep her boots on and scale this fence! That pig NEEDS to be held. Again notice my momma playing right into it and helping by holding the pig.

Awe victory at last! Now I am going to hold you and squeeze you and love you forever! 

I just want my parents to know they are awesome Grandparents and amazing parents, we are thankful for all you do! Especially pig wrestling!




No comments:

Post a Comment