Saturday, October 26, 2013

Easy Caramel Rolls...



I know I promised these sooner, and I know all of you were anxiously awaiting this recipe, well your wait is over! For a co-workers birthday I made these delicious things. He could really decided what he wanted, and kind of wanted my mommas cinnamon rolls, which I do not make. When he finally said caramel rolls I said sure I can do that without really knowing what I was going to make. Then I looked back in the archives of my brain to find a recipe I had made a few years ago that needed some tweaking. Next I turned to tastykitchen.com, if you have never been ther check it out, and saw a few promising caramel rolls. These were what I came up with! Yummy!

Overnight caramel rolls

1/2 cup butter melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup pecans chopped
1 tsp salt
12 frozen rolls
1 package butterscotch pudding

The night before pour melted butter in a 9x13 pan. Mix sugar and pecans, pour over butter. Sprinkle with salt. Arrange rolls in pan leaving plenty of room between them. Sprinkle the pudding over all of it. Put pan in a cold oven.

When you get up in the morning preheat your oven to 300 and bake rolls for 30 minutes. When they come out of the oven turn them on to a serving platter. ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment