Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Love...


I love fall love love love it! I am a warm color person (oh my Ms. McMillian my art teacher would be so proud)! The crisp air, the warm sun, the leaves, crops coming out of the fields, Halloween, all of it is right up my alley. Here is a list of some of my fall faves. (In no particular order)


1. Cooler air. I do not like to expose much of my body ever so cooler weather means I can cover up! Sweatshirts, jeans, jackets, bring it all on!!!

2. Halloween costumes I love figuring out what Charlot is going to be each year it is so much fun!

3. College Football. Enough said. MIZ-ZOU

4. Fall foliage, driving through the area near the river bluffs and looking at the colors is so inspiring.

5. Decorating for fall. Oh Charlot and I had a blast doing this together!

6. Combine rides Charlot loves calling out combine as we drive by but up close and personal she is a bit frightened. But had fun on her ride with Uncle Wayne

7. Craft festivals

8. Mizzou Homcoming- we did it first and we do it right

9. The hubs and I celebrate our wedding anniversary in the fall

10. And I always have and always will love Thanksgiving it is my most favorite holiday. Plus I feel like it rounds fall out so nicely!



There are so many more things I love about this time of year and I could continue but ya’ll may become bored! So get out there and enjoy it while you can!

1 comment:

  1. I love your fall display! The cooler weather is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete