Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The things this kid says…


Well we have had some real zingers over the past few days so I thought it would be important to share them with you. Mainly because yesterday’s post was a touch serious so I figured we needed a bit of humor to lighten the mood.


Last night as we were getting ready for bed she informed me “I really MUST Vacuum.” I said well I just did it for you earlier. She announces “I know but my room is still all dirty.” I think I will turn all cleaning over to her!

Sunday night after putting her to bed I could hear her in there still tossing around and thought oh she will go down soon I didn’t worry too much about it. Then she hit me with this…”Momma my jammies are falling off” note she had zip up footie jammies on no way they were falling off. I head to her room to find her with her jammies around her ankles. Apparently her removing her own clothes equals them falling off.

She has been asked to be the flower girl in her aunt MerMer’s upcoming wedding. Something that she has been pretty excited about since she will get to wear a pretty dress. At least she was excited about it until last night when she announced to me on the way home “I don’t want to be a flower girl, I want to be a bumble bee!” So I am thinking she is just confused about Halloween and so I say well you aren’t going to be a flower girl for Halloween. She says “No in MerMer’s wedding, I want to be a bumble bee!!!” Mer it looks like to me you need to change your color scheme to black and yellow to accommodate.

Last but certainly not least! I can’t even say occurred under my supervision, so I feel better knowing that she isn’t just crazy with me. On Saturday morning I was working so my mom and dad were watching Charlot. My mom called me to tell me the results of the pie contest I had entered (more on this tomorrow). I asked how Charlot was and what she was up to. I then heard a little giggle from my mom and she said well…”she is on the potty doing some business,” I said oh ok. Then my mom says “She keeps saying “The smell is making me SICK!”” Oh my word who’s child is this.

Please again let this serve as a PSA for other local moms out there you may want to allow limited exposure to my kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment