Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wacky Brain Wednesday

Just a few crazies on my mind today!

Last night I did Zumba for the first time, I know I am wayyyy behind! But it was a blast, although my thighs are still shaking from all that dancing! I really think this could be a workout this thick girl could learn to love! It was a big plus to have some really sweet people to do it with and great instructors!


After Zumba I felt my life needed some balance so I went home and made these! Oh they were yummy! I shall post the recipe ASAP( like tomorrow). They were for a co-workers birthday so I had to use some restraint and not eat the whole pan. 


I have been seeing these shoes every where and at first I was sure but the last week it began to get wayyy cold here and I saw that I actually needed these in my life! Here are a few pair I saw at target if anyone sees the hubs let him know these would be an ideal anniversary present! They even come in camo which he should appreciate! 

Hope all of you are making it successfully through your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment