Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wacky brain Wednesday...a cat story.


I was really ready to be random today and really did have a few things on my mind. That was until about 6:02a.m. That is when one little cat changed my day, pretty early I know!

This story really does start last night while Charlot and I were playing outside. A yellow cat kept coming up to us and walking up our porch steps and just plain hanging around. Then when Charlot and I were headed inside it tried its hand at coming on in with us. I lightly suggested to it that it didn’t belong here and needed head home. End of story…NOPE!


At approximately 6:02 this morning I was stepping out of the shower grabbed my robe and opened the bathroom to head to our room and what to my surprise is standing there! THE YELLOW CAT!!! Now I know it is just a cat but when you are not expecting a cat in your home and frankly I am not a huge fan of cats, I’m allergic. It quickly becomes a big deal! I screamed at the top of my lungs scaring the ever loving beegeezees out of the cat the hubs and Charlot. The hubs is jumping up to see what the heck happened, Charlot is crying I am still screaming there’s a cat in our house. And the cat is nowhere to be found.

I grab Charlot out of bed. The hubs and I head into the living room and what do I see, a cat no, I see my dog stretching as if we have awoken her from a three day slumber. I then say in an extremely high pitched voice “Well what good are you Gabby if you aren’t even going to protect us from cats!” The hubs proceeds to laugh out loud at me, which was not needed. Then the phone rings really who is calling us in the middle of this cat EMERGENCY! It was the hubs uncle asking him about hunting stuff. The hubs is leaving today for a big hunting trip! I am still searching for this stupid cat when I hear the most blood curdling cat cry, apparently the hubs suggested a little more forcefully that cat was not welcome here.

I then look at him with sad eyes I am sure, and he says “don’t even ask me if I hurt it!”

For those of you wondering how in the world we ended up with a cat in our house, join the club. No seriously we think it must have slipped in when the hubs was carrying his things in the night before.

Now that you have been properly introduced to the funny farm we live on I feel I can share these stories with you and you will pass as little judgment as possible. Thank you and have a nice day.

 

1 comment:

  1. Loved the story, I would have wondered why my allergies were so bad when I woke up.

    ReplyDelete