Monday, April 28, 2014

Back in the saddle...Let's hope!


She is the ruler of our sidewalk
Where in the world have I been well that can be summed up pretty quickly! Work…work was a train wreck last week. Since then I have had several things going on.






1. On Saturday night the hubs threw a surprise 30th birthday party for me. It was truly a surprise, I was shocked! He had the help of many to pull it off I am so touched that so many came together to celebrate with me! I don’t have many pictures yet but these are a few I do have! These three had an absolute ball!
Someone asked me today if it was a wild and crazy party, I said no it was good food, family and friends and that is pretty much perfect to me! Thank you so much to everyone that came, and to those that helped the hubs pull it off! And to the hubs thanks I never saw it coming!


2. I know it is supposed to get cold later this week but I seriously couldn’t resist buying some flowers this weekend. Charlot and I even potted some of them up yesterday, let’s hope that isn’t a mistake! I love love love flowers and pretty pottery. I snagged the blue and white pot at HomeGoods the other day! I also love HomeGoods.




                                      
                                   
                                    
                                    

3. I am participating in my first 5k on Saturday it is a run/walk thankfully I am not certain I could make it! Any words of advice or encouragement are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment