Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday's..

So due to the overwhelming amount of posts on Facebook telling me it was Natioal Siblings Day I decided to jump on the bandwagon!

I truly am thankful for my brother he is such a blessing in my life I am not real sure what I'd do without him. But not only am I thankful for him today I am so very thankful for all memories I have from us growing up together...here are just a few 

On the paper route we shared (we were the definition of cool) we had a game to see how many political signs we could hit in the yards.

Washing sheep together at the state fair with zero water pressure, then getting yelled at by dad for the lambs not being clean.

You ditching your truck multiple times with me in it. 

Nearly wrecking my truck in our parents drive way.

Going to the jackpot show in Higginsville by ourselves because we made dad mad, woops

Three words Cards Kathryn Cards (sorry this is totally inside, story another day)

Walking pigs for hours on end. Oh wait we still do that.

I know I was super annoying at times and I still am, but I have never looked up to someone quite like I look up to you...one final memory...

The night they announced you would be serving as the 1999-2000 State FFA officer for area 6 and they put the duct tape on your jacket to read Association. I had never wanted to be more like you than I did on that moment.

Love you big bro!



Now these two are not my blood siblings but they have been in my life for so long I can't imagine life with out them. There have been ups, downs, cheers and tears but through it all I am very glad that when I married your brother you became my sisters.

Don't think I won't go Down memory lane with you two as well...

Mer swimming through corn

Rach sharing a bed in Des Moines

The crazy after thanksgiving shopping trip

Mer when does oil boil

Rach prom dress shopping, heaven help me

Ther are many more but I'll save those for later as well. I am very proud to have you in my life and I pray you feel the same! 

Love you two


No comments:

Post a Comment