Wednesday, April 16, 2014

She loves spring...


On our drive to the sitter’s this morning my daughter announced to me that it was almost spring! “Momma spring will be here after Easter is over!” She apparently can only handle one occasion at once. Then she says, “Oh I love spring.” Me too sweetie why do you love it? “Spring break!” She’s three I thought that every day was kind of a break. Plus where in the world she came up with the concept of spring break I have not a clue. But sure sweetie I could use a spring break as well! Let's just hope that once she is old enough for an actual "Spring Break" she chooses to come home and spend it with her momma...please!!!

This chick has no clue.


This conservation brought me to remember some of the things my kiddo does really love about spring and the Easter season. These pictures are of the cute “Egg Tree” that she and I created; she had a blast helping me with this. The other pictures are from a recent trip to Orschlen’s. Each year around Easter these stores get loads of chicks, ducks and baby bunnies in and they allow kiddos to touch and handle the little cuties. This is a great reward for Charlot she loves these little guys, and no we did not bring any home! If you have one of these stores in your area go check it out your kiddos will love it!





Happy Spring everyone and enjoy your Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment