Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mid-week Randoms


Sorry this post is going up so late but it was a little crazy today!

Does Pintrest suck anyone else in at the most random times. I can go for several days without browsing then one minute I go to look for one recipe and an hour later I can't stop pinning things.

Speaking of the lovely Pintrest, I pin tons of recipes and rarely do I actually make them. I have plans to I really really do!!!!
Here are two that I actually have made and the turned out pretty darn good. 
7 Layer Dip! Link here

This was SO good!! 4-6 raw chicken breasts new potatoes green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good too). Arrange in 9x13 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

Charlot is on a "date" tonight with her uncle Zach. They went to the movies to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman. This is their first time out and about together should be fun!!!

I am really addicted to the show Castle. I love the mystery side, but it has a really funn side as well. I have been watching it for several seasons but this one is really good. What show/shows are you currently watching?

Tomorrow Charlot is going to the dentist for her first teeth cleaning. I am quite nervous that this could be miserable....


Well I am now going to enjoy the quiet evening at home with the hubs!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment