Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Weekend Recap...



Whoa I have been MIA for a bit too long, sorry bout that spring brings crazy to my occupation! This past weekend was jam packed and amazing! On Friday I celebrated my big thirtith birthday! Exciting! It was kind of a whole week of birthday for me actually! On Tuesday my co-workers threw me a suprise birthday party, my momma made me cinnamon rolls on Thursday and on Friday I woke up to flowers and loves from Charlot and the hubs. Once at work my cubical was so gorgeously decorated and I was blessed with lunch with two of my aunts! Pretty great day that just got better! 

I cannot explain this pic well my face in the pic but I wanted to show off my shirt!

The hubs who rarely makes a plan had arranged a sitter and made reservations at this fun little place in Rocheport, called Abigail's. It was wonderful to enjoy a quite dinner with hubs. The place is really neat with a menu that changes daily so it is written on a dry erase board, and none of the serving utensils or dishes match. Ther is artwork everywhere and desserts to die for! I was in too big of a hurry to eat the dessert I forgot to snap a pic! All I can say is gooey butter cake amazingness!
Check out the menu and the hubs dish (again I had eaten most of mine w/o a pic)


Then we spent Saturday doing some shopping for my SIL's wedding got Charlot a bumble bee dress (some would refer to this as a flower girl dress). Than evening we had Easter dinner with the hubs side of the family. So fun, here are some egg hunting pics!




Sunday was Easter. Bunny basket, Breakfast, church, lunch, egg hunt, nap and one more birthday celebration! It was great! The first photo in this post is of my papa and Charlot after the egg hunt Sunday. Perfect!




It was a great weekend I am so very blessed! Hope each of you had a great weekend and are having an awesome week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment