Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Family Fun Day at the “K”


I happen to love baseball, not really watching on TV (until the playoffs). But in person awesome! The sights and sounds the stadium food it is all good with me! And through highs and lots and lots of lows I have remained a Royals fan. That’s right I am for those boys in blue and not afraid to admit it!



Well the company my dad works for happens to purchase some pretty spectacular seats each year to share with their employees, and Sunday my dad happened to be the recipient of the tickets! And by golly he decided that in addition to my momma he wanted to take my crazy trio!


It was an amazing day for it! The weather was gorgeous, the sun was shining, the breeze was blowing, and the ball park was buzzing, just a perfect day! Charlot kicked back shades on and enjoyed the game, ok she enjoyed seeing slugger on the screen all the time, but she did have a blast. Even though the Royals couldn’t pull out the win it was an awesome afternoon spent as a family.


If you are looking for a Sunday afternoon activity I would highly recommend heading out to Kaufmann Stadium. Home game Sunday’s are family fun days complete with Sluggers Mini Golf, Sluggers Batting Cage, Face Painting, Running the bases after the game, and so much more. Now you may be thinking yes lady that does sound like fun but seriously the prices are crazy. Well tickets start around $12 and the stadium allows you to bring in bottled water (they even let me bring in a juice for Charlot) and snacks. Plus the whole Little “K” Experience is $10 for an all-day pass. And seriously every kid deserves to know the awesomeness of America’s Pastime. Give it a go and enjoy your own day at the “K”

If you would like more info about Family FunDay at the K click Here.
Note: The Hubs and my Dad were their I just didn't get any pictures taken of them! Thanks Dad for the wonderful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment