Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thankful Thursday’s…


Why can I not get a decent image of both of them!
I am incredibly thankful I married the man I did he is funny, smart, sweet and annoyingly honest to me all the time! But I didn’t really realize what an amazing man I married until he became a father. I have a quote on a canvas in Charlot’s room that describes this to a tee! “I never knew how much I loved your daddy until I saw how much he loved you.” The hubs would walk on water and walk through fire if he knew that’s Charlot or I needed him to.



Last weekend in true hubs form he came up with the plan to go “camping” with Charlot. Camping in her room to be exact. So I am thinking ok we will get out some sleeping bags and play in her room until she falls asleep. Oh no that isn’t what the hubs planned, he instructed me to fix something with hotdogs for dinner and have supplies for S’more’s, so I did what any good momma does. I fixed pigs in a blanket and Charlot and I made the S’more’s in the oven while the hubs prepared the camp site.



We walked in to a tent (a tarp covering most her room), blankets, pillows, books, and a lantern to round it all out. It was a great night playing in the tent, the sleeping on the floor part well I think I am still paying for that!


I have no words for this picture, except I love it!

She is totally my daughter! The love of S'more's is officially passed down!!

So thank you hubs for being you and for loving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment