Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thankful Thursday's....Oh RaRa

                                     
Oh I am so very very thankful this red headed lady came into my life many many moons ago!!! RaRa as Charlot has named her is the hubs baby sister and someone I consider to be one of my best friends. Tomorrow the hubs is helping her move across this great state to start the next journey in her life. She starts her new job as a high school Ag teacher on July 1st. I want her to know I will miss her as my constant como lunch date, and weekends at home but I know she is going off to do amazing things! Also seriously she is only a bit over 2 hours away so a call for anything and this lady and little lady are across the state n no time flat!!! Thank you for being an amazing sister, SIL, aunt and most importantly friend! Be ready for this troop to head to your house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment