Friday, June 27, 2014

The Big Wedding Day...

I promised I would get this post done before they have been married a week and become and old married couple like the rest of us! Ha! Well it is now Friday guess I had better get busy! Last weekend my SIL Meridith got married in a beautiful fashion to a great guy named Jeremy. They had a weekend full of family and fun celebrating the joining of two families. It was so much fun helping her prepare for this big day and to see it all come together. I did not take enough pictures, I will admit!!! But Please enjoy the few I did take!





Oh Rach I know being crafty is your fave thing!







This head table was awesome those circles are quilting hoops with lace!
So so pretty!


She for a rustic yet classy feel to the day and I think the decor she chose pulled it all together perfectly!



Pratice makes perfect rehersal is very necessary!
She was getting in flowergirl mode








Such an awesome day for both families!!! I wish these two only the best in love and life!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like this venue, the manager and his team are second to none. We worked / developed a relationship with them over the course of the last year, and nothing was out of reach.
    San Antonio Wedding venues

    ReplyDelete