Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I didn't exactly need that!


There are certain phrases that moms of a toddler never want to hear, ok I can't really speak for all mom's but me for sure. And tonight I heard the mother of all phrases. 
Sure I've heard the oh nos, meaning there will be Cheerios all over my living room floor. And the momma help has been shouted a many of times at me. This typically means she has fallen into her toy box or that she a trying to carry way to many things down the front steps. I have even heard the momma clean this up PLEASE!!!! Which is code for more than likely there will be milk on my kitchen floor. But tonight totally took the cake!!!
We were in her room getting ready for bed and I had just taken her clothes off when she announces to me "I need to go potty!" I said ok. Then I start to get up and she quickly informs me "I do it by myself." I stay sitting on the floor in her room knowing that she really can handle this herself. In just a few minutes  she comes running back in to her room, naked I might remind you. She kind of has a weird look on her face I say did you go potty? And here it comes... "Yes momma I did, but there's POOP on the bathroom floor!" 
Lord help me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment