Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wacky Brain Wednesday…yes I am aware it is Thursday

Well I wasn’t really aware that it was Thursday until I sat down to write this post and looked at my phone. Yikes where has this week gone? A definitely random one today!

1. I am finding myself becoming more and more motherly all the time in all aspects of my life. For example I absolutely hate it when people won’t clean up after themselves. If it is trash then throw it away. If it is an item of dirty clothing put it in the basket. Ok so maybe that isn’t motherly maybe that is just grouchy, and means I am getting old.

2. Oh how I love fall combines are running, pumpkins are aplenty, I feel normal again wearing a scarf. I know that it is fashionable to wear a scarf year round but for some reason I feel strange putting an extra piece of fabric around my neck when it is a thousand degrees outside. Is that weird, am I the lone ranger in these thoughts?

3. I would really like a new wreath for my front door and have seen so many options lately. But I can’t really decide if I want to go seasonal, or collegiate GO MIZZOU, or Halloween. The possibilities are endless 



4. We are invited to a lovely rustic wedding this weekend and I got the bride and groom the most beautiful Christmas ornament. I really like giving an “Our First Christmas” ornament as a wedding gift. I know that I cherish the one I received when we got married. 


5. Speaking of us getting married our five year wedding anniversary is quickly approaching, and I am trying to come up with something special for the hubs. I really don’t have a ton of ideas, except I saw this thing on Pintrest about giving the gift of time and having preplanned dates in an envelope one for each month and pulling one out each month. I kind of liked that but I am not sure. I want it to be special. Ideas??? And is five years that big of a deal? I kind of think it is! 

1 comment:

  1. First off, the chef and coordinating staff is amazing. They totally worked with us to make our day turn out exactly as we wanted.
    Wedding venues in San Diego

    ReplyDelete