Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tis the season...

Now I am well aware that Christmas is a bit away...but the season I am referring to would be breeding season. Get your minds out of the gutter, breeding our sows of course. I have never given this much thought but when this is going on with the sows it kind of takes over. It didn't occur to me until I got in my car this morning and looked on my dash. What was there you ask? A lovely package of AI rods. And in my passenger seat a foam cooler that the UPS man brings "the goods" in. And on my floor board a boar stud catalog. Well the hubs has been driving my car for a few days and had left his tools in the car. Lovely. As I was driving Charlot to the sitter and she was looking at a different boar stud magazine I began to see it really was taking over. Then I started to think about my house the hubs has a whole slot in the mail filer for boar magazines, he currently has a microscope sitting on the dining room to check the "swimmers" every now and then. And finally he has take over the wine refrigerator, yes he puts the goods in the to keep at the optimum temperature! No worries if you eat dinner at our house I clear out the wine prior to the season, no cross contamination! It is quite a lovely scene about these parts!

Sorry if this too graphic for some but, I am quite honest and this is my life! Just remember this has to happen for the cute little ones to be born in January and February!

No comments:

Post a Comment