Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Fast Five...


1. I am not a techy person. I am not a social media guru, I mean I just started linking up my blog with facebook earlier last year, way to jump on board real quick! But I have been checking out a few other social media outlets, Twitter and Instagram to be exact. Any advice anyone could send this lady who still prefers to call instead of text would be great!


2. I am not a gluten free person; I eat lots of bread, pasta, and just about anything else with wheat in it! YUM! But there happens to be a little boy at Charlot’s sitter that is gluten intolerant, so I try to keep an eye out for snacks she could take that he can enjoy! I found this stuff, Pirates Booty! Oh good gracious it is amazing I am pretty sure I could have eaten a whole bag! Charlot is now asking for "The Good Booty" all the time! Yes you can still send me my parent of the year award anytime.
3. I found the above mentioned snack at Aldi’s I know they are available other places. I LOVE Aldi! If you live in an area where they have Aldi’s, GO CHECK IT OUT! Not only do I save a TON of money there but I also love the specialty gourmet items you can find in their stores.
4. Today I thought I would encourage Mother Nature in her quest to bring spring and dressed in bright colors and a floral print. It is a cute look the description I just gave made me sound like Charlot dressed me.

5. Tomorrow is marks the end of my first week with no sweets. It has been a challenge to say the least. That strawberry cake man alive it tested my strength…I just smelled the pieces of the people sitting next to me! They didn’t mind…we are a close group of coworkers

No comments:

Post a Comment