Monday, March 31, 2014

The things she continues to say...


Sorry I have been off the radar for a few days! It has been a bit crazy, meetings a work, Easter shopping, and oh yea a sick kiddo. It has been a blast!

I do these posts about the things that come out of my kiddos mouth, because honestly they crack me up. Plus I want to always be able to go back and remember what she was talking about!

1. While shopping with my mom and I on Saturday.
Charlot "Where are we going next"
Me "Hobby Lobby, sweetie is that ok?"
Charlot "OH YES I LOVE Hobby Lobby!!!"
Well she is my child...

2. During the same shopping trip, while at lunch at Ruby Tuesday's
Me"Charlot you need to sit up like a big girl and eat your biscuit"
Charlot "No momma I need to sit like this"
Me "Your grandma is trying to eat please sit up and stop laying on her"
Charlot (as she glares at me) "Grandma she's MEAN"
Talk about wanting to laugh and scream all at the same time!!!

3.Warning potty talk. As I am checking on her in the bathroom one night last week.
Me"Charlot are you ok"
Charlot "Hum yes, leave me alone please"
Me"Ok, are you sure your ok"
Charlot "No momma it is a BIG stinky POOP!
Wow I guess that is what I get for asking again!!!

4. One morning while trying to get her dressed. She was looking at her chest touching her future boobs.
Charlot (pulling at them) "Momma what are these"
Me (giggling) "Well those are your nipples"
Charlot "What!!!"
Me "Hum someday you will have boobs there" I then point at my shirt "See like mine"
Charlot (with really wide eyes) "Oh, well yours are BIG!!!"
Thank you kid for pointing that out for me!!!

5. This morning, she got suck as we were leaving town to go to the doctor. We were cleaning up when this little jewel came out!
Me"Ok sweetie I need to go change my pants"
Charlot "Why"
Me "Well you puked on me"
Charlot "Oh sorry"
Me "It's ok you didn't mean too"
Charlot "Oh ok, next time I'll try to keep my puke to myself"
I may or may not have told her to keep her hands to herself one too many times!!!

You are welcome for that bit of humor tonight!!! Again you may need to keep your kiddos away from my kid! Let it serve as a PSA for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment