Monday, March 10, 2014

Sleeping…


Taken her first night at home 1/22/11
Sometimes I look at new born babies and think wow was my little bit ever actually that little. Then it makes me start to look back and remember those days and how they truly seem just like yesterday. I was having one of those moments Saturday and started looking through some of my old pictures on Shutterfly. I knew I shouldn’t have clicked on the album titled “Charlot’s First Days” but then I did. Man she was so so small and wonderful and perfect. Then the flood of tears was coming and I was crying like no bodies business. I am not sad that she is growing I know that is nature and she is so full life and is wonderful and perfect (I know it is truly only in my eyes). But to me those first days seem like a few months ago not three years.
After I pulled myself together and wiped my eyes, I went in to check on Charlot and the below picture is what I found. What a difference a few blinks of the eye can make.
Taken 3/8/14
No I don’t normally allow my child to sleep with weapons; she has some amazing negotiating skills. I am still waiting on my mother of the year award.

No comments:

Post a Comment