Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday’s…


This just seemed fitting.
Today I was going to tell you guys that honestly I am just thankful that I have made it to Thursday, at all. I was even considering skipping posting today I just wasn’t feeling inspired. Then I was kindly pushed by a kind friend to find something to be thankful for.


And that’s just it each and every day we all have something to be thankful for. The fact that we woke up that morning, the fact that we have a warm home to sleep in, that fact that we will have food in our stomachs more than once today, all of these are things to be thankful for.

I was beginning to feel as I said at the beginning of the blog thankful to have made it this far this week. Because it has been a crazy week and I don’t seem to be getting much done at home. Laundry is piling up, dishes need to be done, Charlot’s toys are taking over my entire house, everywhere I look there is something that probably needs to be cleaned or picked up. So much to be thankful for right Ha!

So today I am thankful for that pile of laundry it means that we have clothes to wear and many to choose from when so many have none.

Those dishes that need to be done mean we have food in our home to provide us the nutrition we need to survive when so many have none.

The toys mean we have a child in our home that is love and cared for when so many so desperately just want one.

All the things that need to be done mean I have the ability to do them and I am healthy enough to get it done. And if the good Lord is willing I will!

Thanks for listening to my babble I am really thankful people actually read this stuff…or at least I think you do??? Please let me continue to think that!

No comments:

Post a Comment