Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Fast Thoughts


First thank you so much to everyone for your kind words and prayers for my grandma and her surgery. She is still in surgery but so far so good. I will update more when I know more.


Next I have a serious bone to pick with Mother Nature the above picture was taken one week ago. That’s right my little sweetie has on shorts a t-shirt and sandals. Today she needed a parka.

On Sunday my youngest sister-in-law graduates from Mizzou and will start her new job as a high school Ag teacher in July. I still kind of see her as the eleven year old kid she was when the hubs and I started dating. So this might be a bit hard for me!

Lastly I just scored a super deal on a bike trailer for my little one! Here’s the even better part the lady selling it threw in a pretty sweet bike with it! AMAZING! I don’t often get a good deal so when I do I celebrate! Anyone else have an instep bike trailer, tips, words of wisdom anything would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment