Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thankful Thursday's...These are a few of her favorite things...


Brushing Teeth Another Fave of Hers.
I worked yesterday and today for quite sometime to get an adorable video to upload unsuccessfully! So I will just give you the play by play!

I have been doing these interviews with Charlot every couple of month since she was two. Most of the time I just write down the question and answers but I thought that a video would be fun! And it is but of course I am not tech savy so I can't get it on here for you! If you know how PLEASE advise! I tried YouTube very unsuccessfully just an FYI.

So here's how the conservation went!

Momma: Ok Charlot who is your favorite person?
Charlot: Who?
Momma: I don't know you tell me?
Charlot: Christopher
Momma: Ok what is your favorite thing to do?
Charlot: Play
Momma: What is your favorite movie?
Charlot: Frozen
Momma: What is your favorite thing to eat?
Charlot: Chicken Nuggets
Momma: Who is your favorite Aunt?
Charlot: Giggling RaRa
Momma: RaRa giggles
Momma:What is your favorite thing to sing?
Charlot: My favorite thing to sing is "Let it Go"
Momma: What is your favorite book?
Charlot: Frozen I want to read it.
And I seem to always ask this because he is always her answer.
Momma: Why is Christopher your favorite person?
Charlot: Ha because he makes bulls!

I think I'll stop asking!

I am very thankful for these conservations and moments I can only pray they continue for a long long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment