Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thankful Thursday’s…for Father’s and Daughters


I have always had a close relationship with my dad one that I could never and would never replace. And I never really realized how a relationship between a dad and his daughter could form almost instantly but watching my hubs and Charlot I see it all the time. Pretty much from the moment they told us we had just had a little girl she had him wrapped around her finger. I just love to watch their interactions, I love when she lights up when he walks in the room or the way she wants to do so much just like him. These are a few of my favorite daddy/daughter quotes.

I sent this picture to my dad and told him this reminded me of him teaching me to drive

“Daddy you have loved me since I was born, but I have loved you my whole life”

“I never knew how much I loved your daddy until I saw how much he loved you”

“You’ll be her first kiss, Her first love, Her first friend, Forever she will be your little girl.”




So today I am taking an extra special moment to say how thankful I am for the relationship between my dad and I and my daughter and her dad also the special relationship between my daughter and my dad. I will always cherish the special moments. These pictures describe a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment