Thursday, May 22, 2014

MIZ-ZOU Grad

On Sunday the hubs baby sister graduated from college the Ole Mizzou to be exact! Not only did she graduated but her boyfriend Christopher did as well. RaRa as she is known to most the world now because of Charlot was a cute little Jr. High girl when I entered the picture with her brother. So I have had to chance to watch her through many milestones in her life. And I seriously couldn't be more proud.

 Aren't they just the cutest couple! Ha I am pretty sure this is the closest I have ever witnessed the two of them! But back to the proud part. Rachel and Christopher both have jobs, WooHoo, they both will be teaching high school agriculture at schools in northeast Missouri. A profession that is very near and dear to my heart!

Both of their families hosted a celebration at my other sister-in-law and her fiance's house. It was a really wonderful for both families to get to meet and put faces with names. As soon as I walked in with Charlot Christopher's whole family says "well this must be Charlot," I'm thinking Lord please let her behave so they don't think she is a total heathen. Because I am guessing Christopher has spoken pretty highly of her.

Here are the cakes that they most amazing cake lady near our hometown made! There are three because the hubs other sister (party host) completed her Master's degree on Sunday as well.

Aren't these cakes the cutest little things and oh goodness they were delish!

Here is Christoper with his family. Rachel commented that this was the first time she has seen him and his brothers take a picture together with no fighting. I think they are a pretty good looking group.
And now RaRa's family...Ha. We are a pretty good looking group as well!
And finally Christopher doing what he does best. Feeding Charlot sugar. These two are quite a pair, he is her favorite person around. I think the sugar has something to do with that!

Congrats to you both and best of luck educating the leaders of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment