Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Skinny Cake Batter Dip…


Horrible picture I know but give it a try!
You heard that right SKINNY cake batter dip. I promise I will do an update of my sister in laws graduation and all that has been going on in our crazy life since last week but I could not wait any longer to share this recipe with you.


Very quick though THANK YOU so much to everyone for all your kind words and prayers. My grandma is on the road to recovery. She should be leaving the hospital soon to go to skilled nursing unit at our local hospital for a few weeks. After those few weeks she should be able to return home with my papa. God is so so Good! Again Thank YOU!

Ok back to this dip! Wow it is some seriously yummy stuff! I may or may not have eaten it straight off the spoon way to many times this weekend! Plus it is super simple and your kiddos will love it. I served it was animal crackers but it is also delish with apples, strawberries, graham cracker, or licked off a plate (I would never do that!)

It is a great sweet treat for summer nice and sweet but not heavy!

Skinny Cake Batter Dip

1 box Funfetti Cake Mix

2 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt (I use the non-fat kind from Dannon)

1 container of Light Cool Whip (Thawed)

Sprinkles (optional) (not so optional in my world but I love sprinkles)

Dippers (Fruit, Crackers, Wafers)

Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and allow to chill overnight. Top with the sprinkles just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment